- 1 tablespoon of olive
- 2 chicken supremes cut in thick strips
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/3 cups of orange juice
- 3 tablespoons of cream
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- Spice the chicken strips and cook in a pan with olive oil until they brown.
- Add the mustard honey orange juice. Mix and cook at low fire until the bottom of the preparation reduces.
- Add the cream spice and sprinkle parsley.
- Serve with roasted potatoes or white rice.
This article and recipe adapted from this site