Everything Bagel Cheeseball
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 scallions chopped
- 6 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- About 1/2 cup Everything But the Bagel seasoning blend*
- Bagel chips and/or crackers for serving
- In a bowl mix together the cream cheese sour cream horseradish cheddar cheese scallions and bacon. Form the mixture into a ball wrap with plastic wrap and chill for an hour.
- Once the cheeseball has set roll it into the Everything But the Bagel seasoning blend to evenly coat.
- (To make your cheeseball resemble a pumpkin add a real or faux pumpkin stem to the top. Then use the tip of a chopstick or the back of a butter knife to create grooves.)
- Serve with bagel chips and crackers.
RECIPE NOTES*You can make your own seasoning blend by combining equal parts dehydrated onion poppy seeds sesame seeds and garlic flakes. Add kosher salt and black pepper to taste.This article and recipe adapted from this site