Easy Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- 2 pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 pkgs (8 oz each) cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter melted
- ¾ cup cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Liberally grease a 13×9 baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Lay one roll of crescent rolls down in a single layer on the bottom of the pan pinching together any seams to seal and stretching to fit the pan. Set aside.
- Meanwhile with an electric mixer beat the cream cheese white sugar and vanilla until combined. Spread the mixture evenly over top of the first crescent roll layer.
- Unroll the other crescent roll sheet onto a cutting board and pinch the seams together to seal lightly stretching it out as you go. Pick it up and carefully lay it over top of the cheesecake filling covering it completely. Pour the melted butter evenly over the top and evenly sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on top.
- Bake for approx. 30 minutes then let cool completely before chilling in the fridge. Store bars covered in the fridge.
This article and recipe adapted from this site