Easy No-bake Whipped Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
- 12 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10 oz Nestle Bittersweet Chocolate Morsels melted
- 8 oz Cool Whip Whipped Topping-Original thawed
- 1 Oreo Ready Crust
- Microwave the bittersweet chocolate on HI to melt in a microwave-safe bowl for approximately 2 minutes. (Note: It’s best if you heat the chocolate in 1 minute increments until mostly melted.) Remove and stir until smooth. Then allow the chocolate to cool for another 5-10 minutes. Set aside.
- Using a stand mixer with a whisk beat cream cheese until smooth approximately 1 minute then add the sour cream and blend until combined.
- Add powdered sugar in 1/2 cup increments and allow it to combine completely with the filling before adding the next amount.
- Next add the melted chocolate to the mixture and again beat until combined.
- Remove the mixing bowl from the stand mixer and hand stir the Cool Whip. Keep stirring in circular motions until there’s no “white” of the Cool Whip showing.
- Then pour the filling into a pre-made Oreo crust and smooth it around to fill any gaps. Remove any excess filling if necessary.
- Finally cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. Slice serve and Enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site