Easy Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 regular boneless (skinless chicken breasts (or 4 smaller ones))
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup sun dried tomatoes (drained and roughly chopped)
- 2 cups chicken broth (water or veggie broth)
- 1 cup evaporated canned milk
- 3 cups shell pasta
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan (grated)
- 4-5 cups fresh spinach
- Add salt pepper dried rosemary dried thyme dried oregano paprika garlic powder and onion powder to a large shallow bowl and stir to combine.
- Set Instant Pot to Sauté. Once the IP is hot add the oil.
- Toss chicken in the seasoning mix to coat on both sides and add to the hot oil.
- Cook on both sides for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Remove from pot and set aside on a plate cover with aluminum foil to keep it warm.
- If needed add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pot still in Sauté mode.
- Add the diced onion and minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add Italian seasoning and chopped sun dried tomatoes stir to combine.
- Add chicken broth and using a wooden spoon scrape well the bottom of the pot trying to remove any bits that stuck to it.
- Add the pasta and evaporated milk. Stir gently and top with the chicken breasts.
- Cover and seal the lid. Make sure the valve points to Sealed. Change setting to manual and adjust time to 4 minutes on High Pressure.
- Once Instant Pot beeps to show that it s done do a quick release by changing the position of the valve to Vent. Carefully remove cover.
- Remove chicken from pot and set aside on a cutting board. Cover with foil.
- Select Sauté mode and add the cubed cream cheese. Gently stir to combine for 1 minute.
- Add the parmesan cheese and gently stir to combine for 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and stir to combine.
- Turn off the pressure cooker.
- Cut the chicken into cubes and add to the pot gently give everything a final stir.
- Serve immediately garnished with parmesan cheese.
Read Full Recipe —> Click Here