Easy Dunkin Donuts Glazed Donuts Recipe
- 2 TBSP yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour I used Baker s Rose flour
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp vanillin vanilla sugar
- In the bowl of a stand mixer mix the warm water yeast and 1 teaspoon of sugar together and let poof 5 minutes.
- Whisk in the remaining sugar salt warm milk butter eggs and egg yolks. Add in the flour and mix over low-speed until dough comes together. Knead for 5 minutes. The dough should be tacky place in an oiled bowl and allow to rise 1 hour in a warm place.
- Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface and roll out to a 1/2-inch thickness (about a 17-inch oval.)
- Cut out donuts using a 3.5-inch donut cutter. Re-use scraps and continue cutting out remaining dough. Allow donuts to rise another 20-30 minutes.
- Heat 2-3 cups of oil in a medium-sized frying pan over medium-low heat. Fry donuts until lightly golden on each side. Transfer onto paper towels and continue to fry 3-4 donuts at a time.
- Combine the glaze ingredients and dip warm donuts in the glaze. SERVE.
This article and recipe adapted from this site