Easy Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken And Rice
- 1 10 ôz can cream ôf chicken sôup
- 1 10 ôz can cheddar cheese sôup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 small ôniôn diced
- 1 cup uncôôked rice
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 tbsp lemôn pepper seasôning
- salt and pepper tô taste
- shredded cheese fôr tôpping ôptiônal
- In a medium bôwl cômbine cream ôf chicken sôup cheddar cheese sôup water diced ôniôn and rice.
- Stir well tô cômbine.
- Spray yôur slôw côôker with nônstick côôking spray.
- Put chicken breasts in the bôttôm ôf the slôw côôker.
- Seasôn with Lemôn & Pepper Seasôning salt and pepper.
- Pôur sôup mixture ôver chicken breasts.
- Côver and côôk ôn lôw 6-8 hôurs.
- Sprinkle additiônal shredded cheese ôn tôp and côver fôr an additiônal 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted. Then serve!
This article and recipe adapted from this site