Easy Creamy Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken
- 3 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 envelope AuJus Gravy Mix
- 1 envelope Ranch Dressing Mix We really like the dill flavored ranch mix in this recipe
- 6-8 Pepperoncinis
- 1/2 Cup Pepperoncini Juice– Optional
- 8 oz Cream Cheese – Cubed
- Place chicken in the bottom of a 6 quart slow cooker.
- Sprinkle gravy and ranch mixes on top.
- Place pepperoncinis around chicken.
- If desired pour juice around outside as well.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours
- Shred chicken with two forks or in a stand mixer and return to juices.
- Stir in cream cheese until melted.
- Serve on buns over mashed potatoes or on its own.
This article and recipe adapted from this site