Easy Cookie Dough Dip Dessert
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
- Whip together cream cheese and butter with a handheld electric mixer. Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Eat right away or allow to chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Serve with Graham crackers or apple wedges.
This article and recipe adapted from this site