Easy Chicken Salsa Recipe
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C).
- Spray a 9X13 baking pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise so you have 6 thin chicken breasts. Place chicken in a single layer in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle chicken with taco seasoning. Pour salsa over chicken. I used medium salsa and it was not too spicy for my little ones.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Sprinkle with cheese (I used colby jack) and bake an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is nice and melted.
This article and recipe adapted from this site