Easy Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
- 4 (4 ounces each) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon (or to taste) chicken seasoning blend <– click here for the recipe
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary optional but recommended
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet.
- Season chicken breasts all over with the chicken seasoning blend and add chicken breasts to the skillet; cook for 2 minutes on each side or until browned.
In the meantime prepare the honey mustard sauce.
- Combine 1/2 tablespoon olive oil honey mustards white vinegar and paprika in a small mixing bowl; whisk until well combined.
- Transfer chicken breasts from skillet to previously prepared baking dish.
- Pour prepared honey mustard sauce over the chicken breasts turning chicken over so to cover each chicken breast entirely.
- Lay sprigs of rosemary between chicken breasts.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue to bake for 15 minutes more or until chicken is cooked through. Cooking time will vary depending on the size/thickness of the chicken.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
This article and recipe adapted from this site