Easy Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tender Recipe
- 8 chicken tenders – raw
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of water
- canola or non-fat cooking spray
- For the dredge coating:
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper – more or less to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Pictured here served with Homemade Ranch Dressing.
- Combine the dredge coating ingreadients in a bowl big enough to fit the chicken pieces.
- In a second bowl large enough for dredging place egg and water and whisk to combine.
- Dip chicken tenders into the egg wash and then into the panko dredge mixture.
- Place the breaded tenders into the fry basket. Repeat with remaining tenders.
- Place the Fry Basket into the Power Air Fryer XL.
- Spray a light coat of canola oil of non-fat cooking spray over the panko.
- Press the M button. Scroll to the French Fries Icon.
- Press the Power Button. Adjust cooking time to 12 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Halfway through cooking flip the tenders over.
This article and recipes adapted fromt this site