- 1 (14.3-oz.) package Oreos
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 (3.4-oz) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 c. cold milk
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 c. heavy cream
- Finely crush Oreos in a food processor. Add all but ¾ cup to a large bowl. Add melted butter to bowl and stir until mixture starts to hold together. Pour mixture into 9”-x-9” baking dish and pack into an even layer.
- In a medium bowl whisk together pudding mix and milk until thickened then refrigerate for 10 minutes to firm up.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together until no lumps remain.
- In another large bowl beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold pudding into cream cheese mixture then fold in whipped cream until just combined. Pour mixture over Oreo crust and smooth with an offset spatula. Top with reserved ¾ cup crushed Oreos.
- Refrigerate until well chilled at least 3 hours and up to overnight.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here