Delicious Avocado Chicken Salad
- 2 medium cooked chicken breasts shredded or chopped (we used rotisserie chicken)
- 2 ripe avocados pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup corn roasted canned or frozen
- 1/4 cup red or green onion minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro minced (or parsley or dill)
- 2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl add the shredded chicken avocado onion avocados corn and cilantro.
- Drizzle with the lime (or lemon) juice olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss gently until all the Ingredients are combined.
- Additional add-ins that go well with this salad include chopped tomato chopped cucumber bacon chopped and cooked or black beans.
This article and recipe adapted from this site