Deliciou Sheet Pan Balsamic Basil Chicken Cauliflower Rice Bowl
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium red onion
- 4 chicken breasts diced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/8 cup fresh basil chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dice chicken into cubes. Spread them in a single layer on one side of your baking sheet.
- Add broccoli florets to baking sheet in a single layer beside your chicken. Cut any large florets in half or thirds.
- Slice red onion into strips. Spread in a single layer on baking sheet beside the broccoli.
- Add cauliflower rice to baking sheet beside the onion. (If you re ricing your own cauliflower just add florets to a high powered blender and blend until cauliflower has a rice or pearl-like consistency.)
- Drizzle 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar over the chicken and broccoli.
- Add minced garlic to your chicken.
- Add salt & pepper to everything on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and separate the chicken if it s sticking together. Drizzle 2 additional tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and chopped basil to your chicken. Place back in the oven and bake for 5 additional minutes.
- Remove from the oven and make sure your chicken is cooked through. Chicken should have no pink in the middle.
- Layer your cauliflower rice red onions broccoli and chicken in bowls. Add a little more balsamic vinegar if you prefer a stronger taste (I always do). Enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site