Crockpot Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 green bell peppers (diced ( about 1 cup))
- 30 oz diced tomatoes (2 cans; undrained)
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 32 oz beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 3-4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Brown and drain grease from the ground beef and place in slow cooker.
- Add in tomato sauce tomatoes broth peppers onions garlic brown sugar water salt and pepper to slow cooker. (basically everything but your cooked rice) Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- When about 30 minutes are left add in your cooked rice recover and continue cooking until time is up.
This article and recipe adapted from this site