Creamy Ranch Chicken (crock Pot Cream Cheese Ranch Chicken)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter melted (I used 4 tablespoons)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10 3/4 ounce)
- 8 ounces of cream cheese cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (I used low sodium)
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- paprika – few dashes
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic (I used 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes (I used 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano (I omitted)
DIRECTIONSTIPS – BAKING IN THE OVEN
- I doubled the butter garlic and parsley and omitted the oregano.
- I followed the same instructions but instead of using my crock pot I placed the chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- I sprinkled the breasts with paprika and the ranch dressing packet then drizzled the melted butter on top. I used a brush to get the butter even over the chicken.
- I baked the chicken uncovered at 350 degrees f. (pre-heated) on the middle rack of the oven for about 45 minutes then topped the chicken with the creamy sauce and placed it back in the oven uncovered for an additional 20 minutes.
- Baking times will vary depending on the size of the chicken breasts and oven. My chicken breasts were large and took longer to bake.
- I thinly sliced the chicken serving it over rice with the sauce with a side of steamed broccoli.
- Don’t let the ugly fool you it may not be pretty right out of the oven…but it’s great. Be sure to mix the sauce again in the baking dish before serving.
- Head over to Food.com to print the recipe!
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here