Cranberry Brie Bombs
- Cooking spray
- 1 (12.3-oz.) wheel brie
- All-purpose flour
- 1 (16.3-oz.) tube biscuit dough
- 1/2 c. cranberry sauce
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. chopped thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp. Pinch flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut brie into 1” cubes.
- Slice each biscuit in half to create two thin rounds. Dollop a small spoonful of cranberry sauce onto each round and top with a piece of brie. Bring up edges of dough and pinch to seal. Place seam side-down on prepared baking sheet.
- Starting with the short side roll up each rectangle. Pinch edges to seal then cut each roll into 4 slices and place cut side up in baking dish.
- In a small bowl whisk butter thyme and salt until combined. Brush over roll-ups.
- Bake until dough is golden about 20 minutes.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE