Cotton Candy Poke Cake
- 1 box white cake mix (or your favorite white cake recipe)
- 1/4 tsp cotton candy flavoring (can use up to 1/2 tsp if you want more flavor)
- 2 boxes white chocolate instant pudding mix (or vanilla instant pudding mix)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 large container cool whip
- 1 package cotton candy
- food coloring
- Prepare your cake batter according to the directions on the box or in your recipe.
- Add in 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of cotton candy flavoring and mix.
- Pour into a greased or sprayed 13 x 9 inch pan and bake according to the box or your recipe.
- Let cool on a rack for only 5 -10 minutes.
- Poke holes in the cake with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Mix two small boxes of instant pudding mix and 3 cups of milk.
- Add in the food coloring. You can use the colors of your choice. Just mix only enough to marble the pudding. Work fast here because you don t want the pudding to thicken up on you before you re able to pour it over your cake.
- Quickly pour the pudding mixture over the top. Spread evenly.
- Let chill in the fridge for about an hour then cover with cool whip.
- Right before serving top your cake with cotton candy.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here