IngredientsFor the brownies:
- 10 tablespoons (142 grams) unsalted butter
- 1 cup (200 grams) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup (67 grams) packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (88 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 2/3 cup (85 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For the frosting:
- 1 1/2 cups (255 grams) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Wilton Rainbow Chip Crunch or mini M&M’s sprinkles or other candy
DirectionsTo make the brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl melt the butter for about 90 seconds on high power. Stir in the granulated sugar brown sugar and cocoa powder. If still very hot let cool slightly before adding in the vanilla eggs and egg yolk and corn syrup. Stir until very well combined. Add in the flour cornstarch and salt and stir until just combined. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes. Let cool completely in the pan.
To make the frosting:
- Place the cream in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Add in the chocolate chips. Let stand for 3 minutes before stirring until smooth. Pour over the cooled brownies and smooth evenly. Sprinkle with the Rainbow Crunch Chips. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until the frosting is set before cutting.
- Brownies can be stored in an airtight container for 3 days at room temperature and for 1 week in the fridge. Brownies are best served chilled.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here