Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup butter melted/cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
CREAM CHEESE FILLING
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tray with liners or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the flour sugar baking powder baking soda salt and pumpkin spice.
- In a separate bowl combine the pumpkin melted butter vanilla extract and egg.
- Combine the wet mixture with the dry mixture and stir until just combined.
- Fill muffin liners with batter about 3/4 full.
- To make cream cheese filling: Place all ingredients into a bowl and combine.
- Using a piping bag or Ziploc bag with corner tip cut off add a dollop of cream cheese mixture to the muffin cups. *It will sink slightly into batter.
- Place muffin tray into preheated oven to bake for about 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 2-3 minutes before removing from tray.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE