Cookie Dough Protein Bites
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1/3 cup protein powder
- 1/2 cup nut butter melted and slightly cooled
- 4 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- optional: 1/4-1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet or plate with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the oat flour and protein powder. Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon stir in the nut butter maple syrup vanilla and milk. The mixture should be like a cookie dough consistency— come together but shouldn t be sticky. If it s too dry add 1 Tablespoon milk. Stir in the chocolate chips if desired.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon grab 1.5-2 Tablespoons of dough and roll into balls. Set the rolled balls on the baking sheet or plate as you finish the rest. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here