Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz cream cheese cold (brick style not spreadable tub)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted or unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa (not hot chocolate mix)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Measure then sift the cocoa and powdered sugar together. Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Using an electric hand mixer beat until smooth.
- Gradually add the butter 2 Tablespoons at a time and continue beating until smooth and well blended.
- Add the powdered sugar/cocoa mixture and vanilla all at once. Blend until combined and smooth. Use for any recipe that calls for chocolate cream cheese frosting.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here