Chocolate Cookie Lasagna
INGREDIENTSChocolate Cheesecake Layer
- 250g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 400g dark chocolate
- 200ml whipping cream
- 200ml whipping crea
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 400g chocolate cream cookies (any chocolate cookies will do)
- mini choc chips
- Add chocolate and cream into a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 20 seconds at a time mixing each time until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside to set. Alternatively you may melt it using a double boiler. Fill a medium sized pot with 1/3 of the way with water. Bring to a boil. Place bowl with chocolate and cream over the top and gently mix until mixture is completely melted and smooth. To soften the ganache to spreading or piping consistency microwave for 10 seconds at a time mixing each time with a large spatula until it reaches the right consistency.
Chocolate Cheesecake Layer
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Begin by mixing on low speed. Mix on high speed until smooth.
- Add cream powdered sugar and vanilla to a large mixing bowl and whip to stiff peaks. Take care not to over whip.
- Add a layer of chocolate cookies to the bottom of a lasagne dish. 20x30cm.
- Pour half the ganache on top and chill for 20 min.
- Add cream cheese layer on top and smooth out using the back of a tablespoon or small offset spatula. Add another layer of cookies.
- Pour second half of ganache on top and chill for another 20 min.
- Finish off with whipped cream and sprinkle with mini choc chips.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here