Chocolate Chia Protein Pudding
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp (24 g) chia seeds
- 1 serving (44 g) of Vega Performance Protein in Chocolate
- 2 tbsp (14 g) raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 2 packets (4 g) powdered stevia or liquid stevia drops to taste (or 1 tablespoon sweetener of choice such as maple syrup)
- Add the milk to the blender first then add the chia seeds and blend for about 30 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until very smooth and creamy adding a bit of extra milk if it’s too thick to blend.
- Scoop the mixture into a container or bowl and place in the fridge for at least 60 minutes up to overnight.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here