Chicken Zucchini Casserole
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 lbs)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1/2 medium sweet yellow onion
- 1/2 cup pesto prepared
- 4 oz parmesan cheese
- 4 oz mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 375?F.
- Chop the zucchini squash and onion and combine.
- In a large casserole dish lay the chicken in a flat single layer and season it with the salt pepper and garlic powder. Next layer the veggies on and then dollop the pesto over the veggies then top with the cheeses.
- Bake on the middle rack for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through 165?F internal temp. If it starts to brown more than desired loosely cover with foil until it is done cooking.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here