Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Braid
- seamless crescent roll dough I used Pillsbury
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 cup cream of chicken condensed soup
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the frozen veggies cheddar cheese and chicken. In a separate bowl mix together the cream cheese and the condensed soup. Add it to the chicken-veggie mixture.
- Spread the crescent roll dough out on a silicon mat or parchment paper and place that on a baking pan. Leaving three inches in the middle make cuts down the side of the dough an inch apart on both sides.
- Spread the chicken-veggie-soup mixture down the middle of the dough. Take a strip of dough from one side and fold it over the middle mixture. Then take a strip from the other side and fold it over the middle. Continue down the dough alternating sides until it is completely folded over.
- Pinch the ends of the dough to keep the filling inside while it bakes.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes so that the top is nice and golden brown.
- Let stand about 10 minutes before cutting in to it.
This article and recipe adapted from this site