Chicken Parmesan Burgers On Garlic Butter Buns
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 cup italian bread crumbs
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredden mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 stick softened butter
- 4 burger buns
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut butter into small pieces and melt in a small saucepan over low heat or in the microwave for 20 seconds or until completely melted. See recipe notes for tips on how to keep the butter from burning.
- In a small bowl mix melted butter and minced garlic. Lay each burger bun flat on a foiled baking sheet inside facing up. Using a silicone brush coat the inside of each burger bun with the butter mixture. Bake for 3-5 minutes or until buns are toasted to your liking.
- In a large mixing bowl combine chicken basil parmesan cheese red pepper flakes thyme oregano garlic powder and salt.
- Form chicken mixture into 4 equal sized patties about 1/4 inch thick.
- Add Italian bread crumbs to a small bowl then toss each chicken patty in the breadcrumbs until fully coated.
- Read Full Recipe —>>> CLICK HERE