Chicken Bacon Ranch Burritos
- 10 slices bacon
- 1/2 c. avocado
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 c. cooked shredded chicken
- 3 tbsp. chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 c. shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 tbsp. ranch dressing plus more for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400º. On a large baking sheet with a wire rack placed on top line 5 slices bacon slices side by side. Lift one end of every other bacon slice and place another bacon slice on top of the lifted pieces. Lay the slices back down. Next lift opposite bacon slices back and place a bacon slice on top. Lay the slices back down.
- Repeat the weaving process until you have a bacon weave of 5 strips by 5 strips.
- Bake until the bacon is cooked but still pliable about 25 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl mash avocado until only small chunks remain. Stir in lime juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer bacon weave to a work surface and pat with paper towels to drain fat.
- Spread a thin layer of the avocado mixture on half of the bacon weave then top with shredded chicken shredded lettuce and tomato. Drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Starting from the bottom roll bacon over and slice in half. Serve with more ranch dressing for dipping.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here