Cheesy Stuffed Garlic Butter Crescent Rolls
- 1 (8 oz.) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 string cheeses halved crosswise
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter with Italian seasoning and garlic.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Brush with garlic butter reserving some to brush on tops of assembled rolls. Place halved string cheese at widest end and roll up. Brush tops with more garlic butter.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
This article and recipe adapted from this site