Cake Batter Lush Dessert
- 36 Birthday Cake Golden Oreos
- 4 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 box (3.4 oz) French Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup dry Funfetti cake mix (just the dry powder)
- 4 cups Cool Whip (about 2 8-oz pkgs) divided
- About ½ cup sprinkles
- Place 20 cookies in a gallon size resealable bag and begin crushing the cookies with a rolling pin or meat mallet until the cookies become coarse crumbs. Pour the cookie crumbs into a large bowl with the melted butter and toss to combine. Press into a greased 8 or 9-inch square baking dish compacting them loosely in there. Set aside.
- Wipe out the bowl and add in the pudding mix dry Funfetti mix and milk whisking until combined and letting sit for 2 minutes. Add in one package (2 cups) of the Cool Whip and ¼ cup sprinkles folding it in until combined. Carefully spread this mixture over the cookies in the pan.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top of the cake batter pudding layer.
- Crush the remaining cookies in another plastic bag until coarse crumbs as formed. Sprinkle the cookies over the top with the sprinkles. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours before cutting into slices to serve.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here