Brownies And Cream Fruit Trifle
- 1 pint strawberries chopped
- 6 oz raspberries
- brownies cut into bite-sized pieces (we used store bought package of brownie bites)
- 3.3 oz chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 small tub cool whip
- chocolate curls
- Make pudding by whisking together pudding mix and milk in a medium bowl. Mix well and then fold in Cool Whip until well combined. Refrigerate for at least half hour.
- Right before serving layer cups with brownie pieces some of the chocolate cream fruit and then repeat layers. Top off with chocolate curls and ENJOY!
This article and recipe adapted from this site