Brownie Bottom Oreo Cheesecake Bars
IngredientsFOR THE BROWNIE CRUST:
- 1 (19.5 Ounce) Box Fudge Brownie Mix
- Eggs Water and Oil as called for on your box of brownie mix
FOR THE CHEESECAKE:
- 3 (8 Ounce) Packages Cream Cheese Softened to room temperature
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 8 Ounces Whipped Topping
- 40 Oreo Cookies Crushed and divided
- Preheat oven as directed on your box of brownie mix. Line a 9×13 inch pan with non stick foil and spray with non stick cooking spray or grease lightly with oil. Prepare and bake the brownies as directed on the box for a 9×13 inch pan. Allow to cool completely.
- For the cheesecake:
- In a large bowl or bowl of stand mixer beat together the cream cheese sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Fold in the whipped topping fold in half of the crushed Oreo cookies. Spread the cheesecake on top of the cooled brownies. Top with the remaining crushed Oreo s. Chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
NotesNOTE: COOKING TIME LISTED ALSO INCLUDES TIME FOR CHILLING.Base Recipe adapted from site