Brown Sugar Muffins
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup nuts chopped coarsely (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Grease or line 14-16 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl stir the brown sugar and the butter together. Add the milk egg and vanilla as stir to combine. Add the flour baking soda and salt and mix just until incorporated. If using stir in the nuts.
- Divide the mixture between the prepared muffin cups about 2/3 full each.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a tested inserted in the center comes out clean 15-20 minutes.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here