Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken
- 3 lbs chicken thighs boneless and skinless
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp pepper or to taste
- Preheat the oven and prep the chicken: Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees. Remove the chicken thighs from their packaging and pat them dry with paper towels.
- Combine the sauce: Add all the sauce ingredients together to a sauce pan and whisk over medium heat until all the sugar dissolves. Pour about half of the sauce in a large casserole dish arrange the chicken thighs in the dish then pour the remaining sauce over the chicken.
- Bake the chicken: Transfer the casserole dish to the oven and bake uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes basting with sauce every 10 minutes.
- Garnish and serve: Garnish with chopped parsley or cilantro if preferred and serve.
This article and recipe adapted from this site