Breakfast Bundt Cake
- 2 cans Grands Pillsbury Biscuits (or 2 cans regular if you want it less bready)
- 5 eggs
- 1 c bacon bits or crushed precooked bacon
- 2 c cheddar cheese shredded sharp is great
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 onion diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each biscuit to 6 pcs. and put in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs and add salt pepper and any diced onions or scallions if you so desire pour over biscuits.
- Cook your bacon crumble then add to bowl with biscuits.
- Shred your cheese and add to bowl.
- Use a spoon or hands to gently mix the biscuits and items in mixture keeping pcs. of biscuits in tact.
- Spray inside of bundt pan WELL with non stick spray.
- Pour mixture into your pan and spread around the pan evenly.
- Bake for approx. 40 minutes or until a beautiful brown color is on the top. Cool before serving. Loosen sides well before flipping over so it slides out.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here