Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
- 12 graham crackers about 1 2/3 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 16 oz (two 8 oz packages) cream cheese softened
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 21 oz can blueberry pie filling
- 8 oz tub Cool Whip (about 3 cups)
- Crush the graham crackers.
- Stir in the melted butter and 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Press into 9×13 inch pan.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the beaten eggs sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over crust and bake at 375 degrees for 20-23 minutes or until done (top is dry to touch).
- Cool and top with blueberry pie filling and whipped cream or whipped topping.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE