Best Tiramisu Recipe
- 1 cup (240 ml; 8 oz) whipping cream
- 1 cup (225 g; 8 oz) Mascarpone cheese
- 2-3 Tbs sugar to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbs amaretto or rum
- 2 1/2 cups (591 ml; 20 oz) strong cold coffee
- 200 g (about 7 oz) ladyfingers* (savoiardi)
- cocoa for dusting
- Whip cream sugar and vanilla. Add Mascarpone cheese and amaretto or rum.
- Pour coffee into a shallow dish. Dip enough ladyfingers in coffee to cover the base of a 6×9 inch (15×24 cm; 4 cups volume) square dish. Add a part of the cream mixture and level out. Repeat layers 1 or 2 times ending with the cream.
- Cover and refrigerate Easy No Eggs Tiramisu for at least 2 hours. Dust with cocoa before serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site