Best Sprinkle Pudding Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg plus 1 yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (3.5-ounce packet instant vanilla pudding mix)
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment beat the butter and sugar on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add in the egg vanilla baking soda and salt. Mix until combined scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Next mix in the pudding mix for 30 seconds.
- Turn the mixer to low and add in the flour mixing until just combined.
- Finally add in the sprinkles and mix until incorporated evenly.
- Using a medium (2 tablespoon) sized cookie scoop drop dough onto the prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cookies are almost set. Don’t over-bake if you want super soft soft cookies.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
This article and recipe adapted from this site