Best S’mores Cobbler
- 1 (5.9-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 sleeve (about 9) graham crackers
- 16 mini (.45-ounce) Hershey bars broken into pieces
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter cut into thin slices
- 1 (10-ounce) package large marshmallows cut each one in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 9×13-inch pan.
- In a large bowl whisk pudding mix and milk until mixture thickens about 3 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Layer graham crackers on top of pudding. Scatter a little over half of the Hershey pieces on top of the graham crackers.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the chocolate and graham crackers.
- Scatter the butter slices over the cake mix.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Take a spoon or spatula and mix any dry cake mix in. You will break up the graham cracker pieces and that is ok.
- Layer the marshmallows on top and scatter the remaining chocolate between the marshmallows.
- Place under the broiler until the marshmallows are toasted and browned. Serve warm.
This article and recipe adapted from this site