Best Slow Cooker Corn Chicken Casserole
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can 10.5 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can (15 ounces) corn kernels drained
- fresh chopped parsley to garnish
- To the bowl of a slow cooker add the chicken breasts and sprinkle on the onion.
- In a medium bowl stir together the soup and stock and pour over the chicken. Cook on low for 8 hours.
- When ready to serve remove the chicken and shred with two forks. Add the chicken back to the slow cooker along with the rice cheese and corn. Stir to combine and garnish with parsley.
This article and recipe adapted from this site