Best Recipes Melt In Your Mouth Pot Roast
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup fresh baby carrots
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary crushed
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast (3 to 4 pounds)
- 1 pound medium red potatoes quartered
- First step is Place potatoes and carrots in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Cut roast in half. Combine the mustard rosemary garlic salt thyme and pepper; rub over roast.
- And then Place in slow cooker; top with onion and broth. Cover and cook on low until meat and vegetables are tender for 6-8 hours. If desired top with minced thyme.
- And then visit for full instruction : https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/melt-in-your-mouth-pot-roast/
This article and recipe adapted from this site