Best Recipes Crock Pot Cowboy Bbq Beans
- 1 lb ground beef- browned
- 8 slices of bacon- cooked and crumbled
- 15 oz can lima beans-undrained
- 15 oz can kidney beans-undrained
- 15 oz can pork & beans-undrained
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar- packed
- 1 tsp. liquid smoke flavoring
- Get IngredientsPowered by Chicory
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- We like to use Make Ahead Ground Beef to make this dish easier to throw together.
- Another option is to invest in multi-cooker to brown your ground beef in the same pot.
- You can use our Air Fryer Bacon to make your crisp bacon for this recipe super easy.
- This recipe is altered from one we found in Gooseberry Patch s Slow-Cooker Recipes Cookbook.
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes carb counts calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
This article and recipe adapted from this site