Best Recipes Chinese Noodle Soup
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 3 green onions finely sliced into rounds
- 1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium light Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium dark Soy Sauce
- 4 oz Dried Chinese noodles of your choice
- 4 leaves Bok Choy/pak choi sliced
- In a large saucepan heat the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Add the green onions Bok Choy or Chinese greens soy sauces oyster sauce & the noodles.
- Reduce the heat and cook according to noodle package instructions (just until tender). Serve hot
- Recipe Notes
- Cooking the noodles separate: If you are concerned that your noodles might suck up too much of the soup just cook them separately (according to the package instructions) add them to the bowl and cover with the soup.
This article and recipe adapted from this site