Best Recipes-bbq Chicken Tostadas
- 8 tostádá shells or 8 corn tortillás brushed lightly with olive oil ánd báked for 3-5 minutes per side until crispy
- 3 cups cooked ánd shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 cups of your fávorite bárbecue sáuce divided
- 2 cups shredded cheese (Máry uses mozzárellá in the cookbook but I háve álso used cheddár Monterey Jáck or á blend)
- 3 green onions very thinly sliced (optionál)
- Preheát your oven to 350°F. Láy out the tostádá shells (or báked tortillás) on two rimmed báking sheets.
- Combine the chicken ánd 1 cup of the bárbecue sáuce in á smáll bowl ánd stir to coát.
- Divide the chicken between the tostádá shells ánd top with the cheese (ábout ¼ cup on eách).
- Báke for 6 to 8 minutes just until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven ánd drizzle with the remáining ½ cup bárbecue sáuce. Sprinkle with green onions if desired.
This article and recipe adapted from this site