Best Recipes Baked Ravioli Casserole
- 1 qu?rt sp?ghetti s?uce
- 1 1/4 lbs. ground beef
- 1 14.5 oz. c?n petite tom?toes
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 t?blespoon dried b?sil
- 1 te?spoon It?li?n spices
- 1 clove minced g?rlic
- s?lt ?nd pepper
- 26 oz. b?g frozen cheese r?violi
- 2 cups mozz?rell? cheese
- Brown the ground beef. ?dd the onion s?lt pepper ?nd g?rlic. When the onion is tr?nslucent ?dd the j?r of sp?ghetti s?uce petite tom?toes ?nd spices. Cook for 20 minutes.
- While the s?uce is cooking ?dd the frozen r?violi to ? p?n of boiling s?lted w?ter. When it comes b?ck to ? boil cook for 1 minute more. Dr?in in ? col?nder.
- Spr?y ? 9 x 13 p?n with cooking spr?y. ?dd ? little of the s?uce to the bottom of the p?n. ?dd the r?violi. Top with rem?ining s?uce. B?ke ?t 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Top with cheese ?nd broil for 5 minutes. Let set 5 minutes before serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site