Best Recipe Slow Cooker Bacon Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken
- 5 chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 slices bacon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar packed
- Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Add the chicken salt pepper and garlic to the slow cooker.
- Mix it up then flip the chicken skin side up.
- Wrap each thigh in two slices of bacon.
- Sprinkle on the brown sugar.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours or on high for 5-6 hours.
RECIPE NOTESIn case you find the chicken is not as caramelized in your slow cooker as the photos it could be your slow cooker runs a little cooler than mine. In that case put the chicken on a sheet pan and cook under a broiler for 45-90 seconds while watching it like a hawk to and removing before your garlic starts burning.This article and recipe adapted from this site