Best Recipe Chicken Lunch
- 700 grams of chopped chicken breast
- 350 grs. Jork ham cut into small squares
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 3 eggs
- 30 slices of finite bacon
- Chopped biscuit
- ?Spread the mold with butter and chopped galeta.
- Cover the mold (as per photo) with the slices of bacon half of the slice inside and the other half outside to cover the cold cuts. (cut the strip of the bacon skin to make it easier for us to cut it).
- In a bowl mix the chopped breast the jork ham the 3 eggs salt and integrate all the ingredients well. (Now is the time to add plums pistachios etc.)
- In this case I did it with hard boiled eggs. Pour half of the mixture into the mold place the eggs cover them with what is left of the mixture and cover with the bacon.
- Bake 30 minutes at 200º take it out and unmold it on a tray bake 10 more minutes for the bancon to cook.
- Let cool a little and cover it again with the mold so that it keeps the shape until it is very cold.
This article and recipe adapted from this site