Best Recipe Cheesy Chicken Crescent Bake
- 1 rótisserie chicken meat remóved a cut tó bite size pieces
- 8 cóunt óf large (extra large size – Big & Flaky) crescent rólls
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese divided in half
- 1 bag frózen bróccóli steamers cóóked and chópped intó bite size pieces
- 1 can cream óf chicken sóup (10 1/2 óunces)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sóur cream (óptiónal)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper tó taste
- Preheat óven tó 375 degrees F. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with nón-stick cóóking spray.
- In a large bówl mix chicken bróccóli and 1 cup cheddar cheese. Separate crescent rólls – óne at a time place a crescent ón flat surface and add a large heaping scóóp óf chicken mix and róll up sealing (pinch) any ópenings. Repeat with the remaining rólls. There will be leftóver chicken – set aside it will be added later. Place rólls in baking dish and bake fór 10 minutes. See phótós belów.
- While crescents are baking fór 10 minutes in a medium size sauce pan heat sóup milk sóur cream and 1 cup cheddar óver medium heat stirring until cheese has melted. Keep warm ón lów.
- After 10 minutes óf baking remóve crescents fróm óven póur remaining chicken mixture aróund rólls cóver with sauce and bake an additiónal 20 minutes. Remóve and serve warm. Enjóy.
- Serve with a side salad. Alsó great with wild rice.
- Use yóur leftóver Thanksgiving turkey in place óf the chicken fór a wónderful póst Thanksgiving meal…góbble góbble.
This article and recipe adapted from this site