Best Recipe Basil Chive Cucumber & Corn Salad
- 3 cups cooked cut corn (from about 5 medium cobs)
- 2 cups cucumber peeled seeded and chopped (about 1 large cucumber)
- 1/2 cup basil chopped
- 1/4 cup chives snipped
- 2 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- Salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl toss together the corn cucumber basil and chives. Stir in the mayonnaise. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve within a few minutes … or store in a covered container in the fridge until serving time.
NotesRECIPE SOURCE: http://www.sumptuousspoonfuls.com/© Copyright 2014 Sumptuous Spoonfuls. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to publish any of my images please ask first. If you want to republish this recipe as your own please re-write the recipe in your own words or link back to this post for the recipe.This article and recipe adapted from this site